Monday, June 3, 2019

Welcome to Road Trip NY

Hello readers and welcome to Road Trip NY! Over the next ten weeks I hope to share some of my favorite Summer road trips from New York City, as well as the best stops along the way. My suggestions will come in the form of written itineraries, photographs and even some video interviews so that anybody has the information they need to escape NY on a killer road trip.



As a journalism student and avid road tripper, I have developed a personal log of my favorite spots during my own trips. I hope to share some valuable suggestions and answer common questions along the way.

Some featured trips will include:

- the ideal Jersey Shore day-trip
- a weekend escape to the Berkshires
- city to city: the long way from NYC to D.C.

Check back regularly for more road trip fun as we ride through the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment